Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Morally Bankrupt

Morally bankrupt, that is what we are. That is why we so desperately need a creditor who is willing to take my debt for me and put morality back in the bank. The debt can't be cancelled, it has to be paid by someone. But I am just totally unable to pay it. I am unable to get out of the red and safely into the black. I need more than just my debt to be paid for me, I need to be given a gift free of charge to put back into my moral bank. I need to be both imputed righteousness and imparted righteousness.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR TAKING OUR DEBT ON YOURSELF AND FOR PROMISING TO WORK THE WORK OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IN OUR LIVES THROUGH THE TRANSFORMATION OF OUR HEARTS THAT WE MAY INDEED PRODUCE RIGHTEOUSNESS BY YOUR GRACE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your feedback. Let's have a discussion.